Parking heaters are classified as either water heaters or air heaters, depending on the medium. It is separated into gasoline heaters and diesel heaters based on the fuel type.
The main motor of the parking heater drives the plunger oil pump, the combustion fan and the atomizer to rotate. The oil pump sends the inhaled fuel to the atomizer through the oil pipeline. The atomizer atomizes the fuel by centrifugal force and mixes it with the air inhaled by the combustion fan in the main combustion chamber. After burning, it is folded back, and the heat is transferred to the medium in the water jacket interlayer - coolant through the inner wall of the water jacket and the heat sink above it. After heating, the medium circulates in the entire pipeline system under the action of the circulating water pump (or thermal convection) to achieve the purpose of heating. The exhaust gas burned by the car heater is discharged from the exhaust pipe.
Its working principle is to use the car's battery and fuel tank to supply power and a small amount of fuel instantly, and heat the engine circulating water through the heat generated by burning gasoline to warm up the engine and warm the cab at the same time.
(1) People can preheat the engine and the inside of the car in advance without starting the engine, so that they can enjoy the warmth of home when them open the door in the cold winter.
(2) Preheating is more convenient, and the advanced remote control and timing system can easily heat the car at any time, which is equivalent to having a car warmer.
(3) Avoid the wear and tear of the engine caused by low temperature cold start. Research shows that the engine wear caused by a cold start is equivalent to the normal driving of the vehicle for 200 kilometers, and 60% of the engine wear is caused by the cold start. Therefore, installing a parking heater can fully protect the engine and prolong the service life of the engine by 30%.
(4) Solve the troubles of window defrosting, snow scraping and fogging.
(5) Environmentally friendly products, low emissions; low fuel consumption.
(6) The service life is 10 years, and the investment will be beneficial for a lifetime.
(7) The structure of the parking heater is compact and easy to install. Easy maintenance, can be disassembled to new car when changing vehicle.
Circuit failure may caused by the following reasons: joint corrosion, joint contact failure, connector plugging error, wire or fuse corrosion, battery pile head corrosion, etc.. It is suggested to pay attention on checking and maintenance and prevent it from the above stated reasons.
The test run is to be performed before the car parking heater is used. Carefully check the leakage and safety conditions of all connections during the test run. If there is smoke emission, abnormal combustion noise or fuel smell, turn off the heater and unplug the fuse so that it can not be used until it is serviced by a professional.
Prior to each heating season, a qualified professional must perform an inspection to perform the following maintenance tasks:
A) Check for contamination and foreign matter in the air inlet and outlet.
B) Clean the outside of the parking air heater.
C) Check the circuit connector for rust and looseness.
D) Check the inlet and exhaust pipes for blockage and damage.
E) Check the fuel hose for leaks.
When the car diesel heater is not used for a long time, it should be run every 4 weeks, at least 10 minutes at a time to prevent mechanical parts from malfunctioning.
The air inlet and outlet of the diesel heater must be kept free from clogging and dirt, so that the warm air duct is unobstructed to prevent overheating.
When replacing low-temperature fuel, the car air heater should be operated for at least 15 minutes to inject new fuel into the fuel hose and fuel pump.
The car heater heat exchanger should not be used for more than 10 years. After expiration, a genuine replacement must be used and replaced by the parking air heater manufacturer or its authorized agent. The overheating sensor must also be replaced at the same time.
The exhaust pipe from which the parking heater emits exhaust gas, if it is installed among people, it must be replaced with genuine parts when the service time reaches 10 years.
When performing electric welding on a vehicle, firstly remove the positive pole of the heater from the battery and ground it to prevent damage to the controller.
During the transportation and storage, the temperature should not exceed the range of -40 °C ~ 85 °C, in case the electronic components are damaged.
Only authorized customer service stations are allowed to install and repair heaters, and non-original parts are prohibited from being used to avoid danger.
Company Name: Ningbo Bowente Auto Parts CO. Ltd.
Email: Send Email