NJ New Jersey, USA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2023 -- Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Internet-of-Medical-Things Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Internet-of-Medical-Things market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2018 to 2022 which is estimated and forecasted till 2028*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are LifeFuels Inc. (United States), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (United States), CARRA‰ TECHNOLOGIES INC. (Canada), Breathometer Inc. (United States), Medtronic (Ireland), Meru Health, Inc. (United States), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), Atlas Wearables, Inc. (United States), Proteus Digital Health (United States), NeuroMetrix, Inc. (United States), Honeywell International Inc. (United States).
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/137939-global-internet-of-medical-things-market#utm_source=SBWireLal
The Internet of Things (IoMT) connects the digital and physical worlds to improve diagnosis and treatment speed and accuracy, as well as monitor and adjust patient behavior and health condition in real time. It also increases the operational productivity and efficacy of healthcare companies by streamlining clinical processes, information, and workflows. Experts estimate that the IoMT market was worth USD 41.2 billion in 2017 and would be worth USD 158.1 billion in 2022. The linked medical devices section of the IoMT is predicted to grow from USD 14.9 billion in 2017 to USD 52.2 billion by 2022, up from USD 14.9 billion in 2017. The rise of the IoMT comes at a time when health care is becoming increasingly expensive, with global health care spending expected to grow 4.2 percent per year, from USD 7.1 trillion in 2015 to USD 8.7 trillion by 2020, largely due to a growing and aging population, with more people living longer but with multiple comorbidities. As a result, without radical transformation, health care in many countries risks becoming increasingly unaffordable.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Internet-of-Medical-Things Market various segments and emerging territory.
- Technological Advancement associated with Internet-of-Medical-Things
- High Adoption From Developing and Developed Countries
Influencing Market Trend
- Growing Demand for Remote Medical Assistance
- Cutback on expenditure incurred by patients due to a reduction of visitation to the physician
- The Issues associated with the lack of infrastructure and requirement of skilled professionals
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Internet-of-Medical-Things Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/137939-global-internet-of-medical-things-market#utm_source=SBWireLal
Analysis by Type (Smart Wearable Devices, Home-Use Medical Devices, Point-Of-Care Kits), Application (Real-Time Monitoring, End-to-End Connectivity, Data Assortment & Analysis, Tracking & Alerts, Remote Medical Assistance), Deployment Mode (On-Premise Based Services, Cloud-Based Services), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutes & Academics, Homecare)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
- % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [LifeFuels Inc. (United States), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (United States), CARRA‰ TECHNOLOGIES INC. (Canada), Breathometer Inc. (United States), Medtronic (Ireland), Meru Health, Inc. (United States), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), Atlas Wearables, Inc. (United States), Proteus Digital Health (United States), NeuroMetrix, Inc. (United States), Honeywell International Inc. (United States)]
- Business overview and Product/Service classification
- Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
- Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
The regional analysis of Global Internet-of-Medical-Things Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2023-2028.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/137939-global-internet-of-medical-things-market#utm_source=SBWireLal
Highlights of the Report
- The future prospects of the global Internet-of-Medical-Things market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are given in the report.
- The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
- The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
- The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
- The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Internet-of-Medical-Things market.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Middle East, Africa, Europe or LATAM, Southeast Asia.
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/internet-of-medical-things-market-to-enjoy-explosive-growth-to-2028-proteus-digital-health-breathometer-medtronic-1373939.htm