India is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Thousands of people from Great Britain come to the country to visit and experience its rich and vibrant culture. British tourists love Indian cuisine. The Indian government introduced the e-Visa application system in 2014. The India e-Visa is now offered to citizens of 166 countries. The UK is one of the eligible countries from which people can travel to India on visas. The advent of the eVisa service launched by the Government of India has made visa processing easy, less time-consuming, hassle-free and more accessible. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa issued to foreigners wishing to visit India for continuous travel and is valid for 5 years. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant holding the 5-year visa can enter India multiple times. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India in a calendar year is 180 days. The government has simplified the application for a 5-year visitor visa by providing the option of a 5-year e-Tourist Visa. For this reason, the foreigner who wants to visit India can apply for the visa without visiting the embassy.
Requirements to get an Indian e-Visa from the UK
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India. Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable).
- Applicant photo: A recent photo on a white background.
- E-mail address: Make sure it is valid since the e-Visa will be sent directly here.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world plus, it has everything, whether it's landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. Travelers need a visa to enter India. In 2014, the country introduced an electronic visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. US travelers can obtain a Tourist eVisa. Considering the resonance, you get from tourism; The Indian government has announced a 5-year visit visa for various countries. The 5-year visit visa is a tourist visa granted to foreigners who wish to visit India for continuous travel valid for 5 years. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant holding the 5-year visa can enter India multiple times. The maximum length of stay for a foreigner per calendar year is 180 days. The government has simplified the application for a 5-year visitor visa by providing the option of a 5-year e-Tourist Visa. For this reason, the foreigner who wants to visit India can apply for the visa without visiting the embassy.
Documents Required For Indian E-visa For Us Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country's entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is listed. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a tourist, business or medical treatment visa. The online application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
A visit to India offers a piece of paradise for everyone to enjoy. India is a land of endless beauty with the Himalayan mountains, the amazing backwaters of Kerala, the most impressive rock paintings and white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. It's also full of adventure for those wanting to explore vast temples, wildlife safaris and national parks, and fascinating spiritual sites. Traveling to India has become very easy and hassle-free since the launch of e-Visa in 2014. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can fill out the application form online from the comfort of their own homes, including citizens of China. Chinese citizens require a visa before traveling to India. Applicants can apply for the Indian e-Visa up to 120 days in advance. Depending on the purpose of the visit, there are three main categories of visas that travelers can apply for: tourist visa, medical visa and business visa. The India Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizens is a double-entry e-Visa valid for 1 year and stays within the territory for 90 consecutive days. India visa application for Chinese citizens is mandatory and must be done at least 4 days before the intended trip. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes and a response can be expected within 2-4 business days maximum.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Chinese Citizens
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Recent front facing photography with a white background
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom