For those who come to start an industrial/commercial company, for those who need to travel frequently due to long-term business activities, and for investors. The India Business eVisa is available to eligible citizens who are traveling to the country for business activities such as: attending a conference, workshop or symposium, for training and courses, contract negotiations and meetings. If you are planning to visit India and your main purpose of travel is commercial or business in nature, you need to apply for an India Business eVisa. Introduced by the Government of India in November 2014, the e-Visa for India is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company's information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
The Republic of India is located in the southernmost region of Asia. It is known for its rich local culture and the unique features that give it its character. Due to its status as Asia's leading tourist destination, visitors flock to India from all corners of the world to learn first-hand about the country's history, traditions, cuisine and way of life. Travelers need a visa to enter India. While planning to visit this fascinating country, you should carefully prepare all the necessary documents to enter the country, including a visa. Currently, US citizens can obtain a short stay e-Visa in India. The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. US travelers can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business travel, or medical treatment. Since 2014, India has introduced an electronic visa system, also known as Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), which allows citizens from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online.
Tourist e-Visa: Americans considering vacationing in India must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourism and recreation purposes. The Tourist eVisa has 3 types with different validity and length of stay in India. For a Short-Term Tourist eVisa, US citizens can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. This type cannot be extended or transformed in any way. Business e-Visa: This type of e-Visa allows Americans to enter India for business or trading purposes. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA and enter India as many times as you like. However, you may not stay here for more than 180 consecutive days on any one visit. Medical and Medical Assistant e-Visa: Americans who require medical treatment or are accompanying patients receiving treatment in India can apply for an e-Visa for Medical and Medical Assistant online. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from your arrival date and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required For Indian E-Visa For Us Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
INDIAN VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world plus, it has everything, whether it's landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. All French passport holders require a visa to travel to India, regardless of the purpose of the visit or the intended length of stay. Indian Visa for French Citizens is available through the Government of India Online Application Form since 2014. Luckily, with the beneficial benefits of e-Visa, you can now get a visa to travel hassle-free. The India e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get an Indian Visa from France. French citizens now have two options for obtaining a visa to India: go to the embassy or apply for an e-Visa to India online. Indian e-Visa for French Citizens is usually issued as a multiple entry visa. French citizens now have two options for applying for a visa;
You can apply through Indian Embassy or apply online for Electronic Visa (India eVisa). Citizens of France can now apply online for an Indian Visa for a variety of short stays and a variety of purposes. For tourism purposes, French tourists allow multiple stays of up to 90 days in India per entry, valid for 1 year from issuance. Also available as a double-entry visa for a stay of up to 30 days. And for Business purposes, it allows a total stay of up to 180 days for Business activities such as recruiting and attending meetings, seminars or conferences. Valid for 1 year after approval. For French nationals wishing to receive treatment in India for a serious medical condition e.g. cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, gene therapy and organ transplantation. Please note that the e-medical visas for India from France are triple-entry visas, not multiple-entry visas. They entitle you to a continuous stay of 60 days per entry and are valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Second and third entries into India on a Medical e-Visa must be made within 60 days of the first. Submitting an application for an India e-Visa from France takes only a few minutes and can only be completed online. This can be done online from the comfort of your own home using a device with an internet connection.
HOW MANY TYPES OF EVISA ARE THERE FOR FRANCE?
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- A French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport size photo soft copy in a white background
- A valid e-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
INDIAN VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa for German citizens is easier than you might think. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Germans traveling to India require a visa to enter the country. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. Tourist e-Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing a stay of up to 90 days with each entry, valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: Can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 companions of the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Only available as a child patient visa. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country's entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
INDIAN VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Before entering India, Swiss citizens must apply for a visa. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
TYPES OF eVISA
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States