NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ARGENTINA CITIZENS
As a backpacker or tourist with an Argentine passport, you can stay in New Zealand for a maximum of three months without a visa. However, this is in effect until October 1, 2019. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Argentine citizens is an online visa waiver. From October 1, 2019, Argentinian citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business reasons before leaving your home country and you must pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy to visit New Zealand. It allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Argentina, to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Travelers who meet New Zealand's visa waiver requirements can enter the country visa-free with an Electronic Travel Authorization. The NZeTA is valid for a minimum of 2 years and allows multiple entries and a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days per entry. The process of traveling to New Zealand from Argentina is only one step away. All you need to do is to apply for an NZETA. The process for applying for it is very simple.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Argentinian citizens
- A Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit date from New Zealand
- A completed New Zealand eTA for Argentina application form
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the NZeTA fee and IVL payment
- Details of the purpose of travel
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Brazilian citizens is an online visa waiver. It allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Brazil, to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Although this travel authorization is not a visa, as of October 1, 2019, the NZeTA is mandatory for Brazilians. From 1, Brazilian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand without a visa must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (New Zealand eTA) prior to departure. Travellers who meet New Zealand's visa waiver requirements can enter the country visa-free with an Electronic Travel Authorization. The New Zealand eTA for Brazilian citizens is valid for 2 years, supports multiple entries and allows stays of 90, consecutive days each. New Zealand has also introduced another additional requirement known as International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy NZ (IVL) which will also be mandatory for some travellers from 1 October 2019. The aim of the requirements for eTA NZ is to strengthen national and cross-border security and to facilitate international travel. The fee (IVL) only needs to be paid once during the two-year validity period of the eTA. Those wishing to travel to New Zealand for longer stays or to work or study will require a visa and should contact the nearest New Zealand embassy or consulate for further information. The Brazil NZeTA application process is simple and quick and can be done from the comfort of the applicant’s home or office in just a few minutes.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Brazil
- A Complete eTA New Zealand's application form for Brazil
- A valid Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- Proof of the journey's intent
- Payment for NZeTA with a legitimate debit or credit card
- A valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
Canadian travelers may need a visa from Canada to New Zealand depending on the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay. Canada is on New Zealand's Visa Waiver List. The system was introduced in 2019 for travelers from all visa-free countries, including Canada. Canadians visiting New Zealand for up to 90 days must carry a valid New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (NZeTA). The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for citizens of Canada is an online visa waiver. It allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Canada, to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Canadian citizens can avoid a New Zealand visa by applying for a visa with the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). NZeTA stands for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. Canadian travelers whether or not they require a Canada to New Zealand visa depends on the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay. Canadians can travel to New Zealand visa-free for up to 90 days for business and tourism purposes by applying for an NZeTA online. Electronic Travel Authorization to New Zealand from Canada is valid for up to 2 years from the date of authorization. The NZeTA for Canadian citizens is a digital visa waiver system that allows holders to travel to New Zealand without having to apply for a visa. Canadian citizens can obtain the NZeTA by completing a quick online application form. It only takes a few minutes and is easy and user-friendly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Canadians who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. Also, you have to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal account.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR HONG KONG CITIZENS
Whether Hong Kong citizens require a visa to enter New Zealand from Hong Kong depends on the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay. Hong Kong citizens traveling on a Hong Kong Special Administrative Region passport, or a British overseas passport may enter New Zealand for a period of up to 90 days by applying for the New Zealand eTA. The NZeTA is not a visa but is required for Hong Kong citizens from 1 October 2019. Hong Kong is one of 60 jurisdictions whose citizens can travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Hong Kong citizens is a digital visa waiver. It allows Hong Kongers to visit New Zealand without a visa. For travel of up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes, Hong Kong citizens can apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization instead of a traditional visa. The New Zealand eTA for Hong Kong citizens is valid for a total of 2 years and allows multiple entries of up to 90 consecutive days in New Zealand. However, if you are planning to stay in the country for more than 3 months, you must apply for a visitor visa. Hong Kong residents can easily register for the New Zealand eTA online instead of going to the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate to submit the visa documents.
New Zealand Visa Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Passport – all applicants need to have a valid passport when they apply online. For that, assure that the document remains valid for another three months from your arrival in New Zealand.
- Digital picture – the image has to meet all the guidelines to obtain a good passport photo.
- Payment Options – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the NZeTA fees.
- Email – You need to provide a valid email address to receive your ETA. Remember that you need to have a copy of it.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
The New Zealand eTA for French citizens is a digital visa waiver. An eTA for New Zealand allows travelers from over 190 countries, including France, to visit the country for multiple short stays. The New Zealand eTA for French citizens covers stays of up to 3 months for tourism or business purposes. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French citizens allows travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. French citizens wishing to visit the country can apply for the New Zealand eTA, also known as the NZ Electronic Travel Authority and launched in 2019. It also allows transit across the country. It can be used as many times as the traveler wishes to enter or transit New Zealand for as long as it is in effect. It is valid for a total of 2 years from the date of issue or until the expiration of the passport to which it is attached (whichever comes first). In order to visit the country for longer consecutive stays or for purposes such as work or study, it is necessary to apply for the appropriate type of New Zealand visa for French citizens in advance at an embassy or consulate. The Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French citizens allows travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. It's quick and easy to register online for this visa waiver. All you have to do is meet the NZeTA requirements for French citizens to go through the lengthy visa application process.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for French Citizens
- A valid passport: The traveler must be in possession of a French passport that is valid for a minimum of 3 months from the date that they plan to leave New Zealand.
- A working email address: The New Zealand eTA will be sent to the email address provided on the application.
- A form of payment: In order to submit their application, French citizens will need to pay a small fee. In order to do so, they must have a valid form of payment, such as a credit card or debit card.
- A photograph of the French citizen: The applicant must supply a recent photograph in digital format.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States