Plus, Get Cheesy at Applebee’s® with NEW addition to Irresist-A-Bowls Line-Up
Applebee’s Irresist-A-Bowls are back and tastier than ever. Now and for a limited time, guests can head to their local Applebee’s to savor the moment with fan-favorite Irresist-A-Bowls®, filled with irresistible flavor in each bite. Available for Dine-In, To Go or Delivery, starting at only $8.99 and guaranteed to satisfy all cravings.*
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220328005128/en/
Irresist-A-Bowls® Make Flavorful Return to the Neighborhood Starting at Just $8.99 (Photo: Business Wire)
Applebee’s Irresist-A-Bowls® come with generous toppings and are overflowing with so much flavor that guests won’t be able to resist. For those looking to try something different, the new Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl is the perfect choice or stick to what you like with the returning classics such as the Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl, Homestyle Chicken Bowl or Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl. There’s no going wrong with these options from our mouthwatering menu:
- New Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl: Penne pasta tossed in a rich parmesan cream sauce with broccoli, shredded carrots, Applewood-smoked bacon, and a blend of melted Cheddar cheese
- Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl: Penne pasta tossed in a creamy spinach Alfredo sauce then topped with juicy grilled chicken, a blend of melted Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, and parsley
- Homestyle Chicken Bowl: The ultimate homestyle bowl with breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken breast served over garlic mashed potatoes, garlicky green beans, Applewood-smoked bacon, and a blend of Cheddar cheeses. Smothered in gravy and topped with crispy onions
- Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl: Breaded pieces of tender boneless chicken breast tossed in our tangy orange sauce, served over fresh stir-fried veggies and cilantro rice. Topped with green onions and toasted almonds. Guests can substitute shrimp for chicken
- Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl: Grilled chipotle lime shrimp on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. Topped with chimichurri and tortilla strips
- Southwest Chicken Bowl: Grilled chipotle lime chicken on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. Topped with chimichurri and tortilla strips. Guests can add steak
“We’re excited to introduce our latest bowl innovation, the new Broccoli Cheddar Mac ‘N Cheese Bowl, and to celebrate all of our Irresist-A-Bowls® starting at just $8.99 for a limited time,” said Joel Yashinsky, Chief Marketing Officer at Applebee’s. “Our guests tell us they love our Irresist-A-Bowls® for their incredible flavor and abundance at an unbeatable price. We’re honored to make Applebee’s that affordable escape for our guests.”
For even more exclusive deals and specials, guests can sign-up to be a part of the neighborhood. Join Applebee’s E-Club and receive a welcome offer!
*Limited time. Price, participation, and selection may vary. Offer may not be valid with other offers, discounts, or promotions. While supplies last. Delivery coverage varies by restaurant location.
As one of the world’s largest casual dining brands, Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar serves as America’s kitchen table, offering guests a lively dining experience that combines simple, craveable American fare with classic drinks and local drafts. Applebee’s makes it easy for family and friends to connect with one another, whether it’s in a dining room or in the comfort of a living room, Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood™ is a familiar and affordable escape from the everyday. Applebee's restaurants are owned and operated by entrepreneurs dedicated to more than serving great food, but also building up the communities that we call home. From raising money for local charities to hosting community fundraisers, Applebee’s is always Doin’ Good in the Neighborhood®. Applebee’s franchise and company-operated operations consisted of 1,680 Applebee’s restaurants in the United States, two U.S. territories and 11 countries outside the United States as of December 31, 2021. This number does not include two domestic Applebee’s ghost kitchens (small kitchens with no store-front presence, used to fill off-premise orders) and eight Applebee’s international ghost kitchens. Applebee's is franchised by subsidiaries of Dine Brands Global Inc. [NYSE: DIN], which is one of the world's largest full-service restaurant companies.