CEO Talks About Momentum Returning for New IoT and Automotive Electronics Designs with a Focus on Security; Podcasts Available for Investors and Industry Followers
Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced that it will be participating in the Electric Vehicle & Auto Tech Virtual Conference presented by Maxim Group and hosted by Maxim’s M-Vest division on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:00 A.M. ET. In addition to the presentation, Anthony Ambrose, Data I/O President and CEO, will be available for 1:1 meetings with institutional investors.
According to Maxim Group, ongoing adoption of electric vehicles, more technology in automobiles, and lighter and more efficient batteries can create opportunities for companies in many sectors. Executives involved in different parts of the electric vehicle and auto tech markets will discuss future opportunities and sector changes during the Maxim conference. The conference will be live on M-Vest. To attend, just sign up to become an M-Vest member. Click Here to Reserve your seat. Please visit the Company’s Webcasts and Presentations section of the Data I/O Corporation website at www.dataio.com to access a copy of the presentation used at the conference. Please contact your Maxim representative or Jordan Darrow, IR for Data I/O (contact details below), to schedule a meeting.
Data I/O management also recently participated in three podcasts to discuss the Company’s momentum in the automotive technology sector and the demand for new secure embedded programming designs. “I am excited to present at the Maxim Electric Vehicle & Auto Tech conference,” said Mr. Ambrose. “Coming off two recent industry trade shows, we are pleased that after more than three years of supply chain and global workforce issues, the world is more ready than ever to once again begin developing and manufacturing new products with a particular focus on embedded security. This is our sweet spot and we have invested to create the gold standard for programming innovation. We are very encouraged by what is shaping up for at least the next two years given our current visibility.” The podcasts for investors and industry followers are available as follows:
- embedded world Exhibition&Conference 2023, Nuremberg, Germany, March 15, 2023 -- Rich Nass from Embedded Computing Design and Anthony Ambrose discuss what has changed in the embedded design industry, what trends are driving more demand for IoT security and how Data I/O helps OEMs design and manufacture secure products. Click here to listen to the interview.
- embedded world Exhibition&Conference 2023, Nuremberg, Germany, March 16, 2023 -- A session with Charbax, the YouTube influencer, podcaster, and video-blogging icon with over 96,000 industry followers on YouTube who has been covering major technology trends at more than 32 technology tradeshows around the world since 2004. “Walk with me live at the Embedded World 2023 show floor in Nuremberg Germany, interviewing all the best exhibitors at the show!” To watch a recording of the livestream interview and booth tour with Anthony Ambrose from the embedded world show floor click here.
Planet MicroCap podcast, March 16, 2023 – Robert Kraft, Host and CEO of Planet MicroCap, interviews Anthony Ambrose. The session addresses the best way to understand Data I/O’s business for the everyday, non-high-tech investor and delves into automotive electronics growth, understanding the SentriX® security deployment platform and vision for the company for the next 3-5 years. The podcast is available as follows:
- Podbean: https://planetmicrocap.podbean.com/e/data-io-nasdaq-daio-device-programming-and-security-provisioning-for-manufactured-products/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0aUlw7We8
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/data-i-o-nasdaq-daio-device-programming-and-security/id1024217659?i=1000604448493
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Nus9jxP4FdHSGMNu2d3LD
- Substack: https://microcapnewsletter.substack.com/p/data-io-nasdaq-daio-device-programming#details
About Data I/O Corporation
Since 1972, Data I/O has developed innovative solutions to enable the design and manufacture of electronic products for automotive, Internet-of-Things, medical, wireless, consumer electronics, industrial controls, and other electronics devices. Today, our customers use Data I/O’s data programming solutions and security deployment platform to secure the global electronics supply chain and protect IoT device intellectual property from point of inception to deployment in the field. OEMs of any size can program and securely provision devices from early samples all the way to high volume production prior to shipping semiconductor devices to a manufacturing line. Data I/O enables customers to reliably, securely, and cost-effectively bring innovative new products to life. These solutions are backed by a portfolio of patents and a global network of Data I/O support and service professionals, ensuring success for our customers. See: dataio.com/Company/Patents.
Learn more at dataio.com
Forward Looking Statement and Other Disclaimers
Statements in this news release concerning economic outlook, expected revenue, expected margins, expected savings, expected results, orders, deliveries, backlog and financial positions, semiconductor chip shortages, supply chain expectations, as well as any other statement that may be construed as a prediction of future performance or events are forward-looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Forward-looking statement disclaimers also apply to the global COVID-19 pandemic, including the expected effects on the Company’s business from Shanghai’s COVID-19 lockdowns, the duration and scope, impact on the demand for the Company’s products, and the pace of recovery for the COVID-19 pandemic to subside, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine including any related international trade restrictions. These factors include uncertainties as to the ability to record revenues based upon the timing of product deliveries, shipping availability, installations and acceptance, accrual of expenses, coronavirus related business interruptions, changes in economic conditions, part shortages and other risks including those described in the Company's filings on Forms 10-K and 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), press releases and other communications.
Podcast links from the Company or third parties and the associated content are provided for informational purposes only. Content should be verified for accuracy.
Chief Operating and Financial Officer
Data I/O Corporation
Darrow Associates, Inc.