Brand Adds New Eggs Benedicts, Crepes, and Ultimate Steakburgers Featuring a Four-Cheese Crisp to Menu
Today, IHOP® announced the brand is spreading more joy with its largest menu evolution to-date, featuring a selection of craveable items spanning across breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond. This new menu was driven by the brand’s research that identifies exactly what guests are looking for when it comes to IHOP’s menu – quality ingredients, options that meet the indulgent and lighter side of cravings, choice, and value.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230329005037/en/
IHOP Announces Latest Menu Innovations (Photo: Business Wire)
As the leader in all things breakfast and an innovator in PM dayparts, IHOP continues to elevate and expand its offerings to ensure the brand is providing guests with quality ingredients. IHOP debuts its fresh take on Sweet & Savory Crepes, best-in-class Eggs Benedicts, juicy Ultimate Steakburgers with a new Four-Cheese Crisp, and the return of fan-favorite Cinn-A-Stack® Pancakes crafted to satisfy guests’ cravings any time of day. This menu continues to incorporate fresh ingredients in all dishes.
“Starting with the launch of Burritos and Bowls in 2021, IHOP has been on a journey to rethink our menu by leaning into our equity of breakfast. The introduction of our most thoughtful, innovative menu evolution to-date offers new ways to enjoy everyone’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner favorites,” said Kieran Donahue, Chief Marketing Officer, IHOP. “Every decision we made for this menu was driven by our guests and their continually evolving feedback and needs so they can enjoy our menu items how they want them, when they want them.”
Whether guests are craving breakfast, a late-night snack, or anything in between, there is something for everyone at IHOP. The brand’s PM-focus kicked into high gear with IHOb and the launch of Ultimate Steakburgers in 2018, and has since expanded with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken, IHOPPY Hour, and Hand-Crafted Melts, delivering even more craveable options for all dayparts. No matter the time of day, IHOP’s menu continues to provide quality with all meals made from scratch on the griddle, an abundance of choice, and unbeatable value offers.
For International Bank of Pancakes rewards members, the launch of this new menu gets even more delicious with an offer of earnings double PanCoinsSM on all Eggs Benedicts purchases from April 14-23*.
The new menu launch will be supported through a 360-marketing campaign including new menus, paid linear and digital media, social and earned media.
IHOP’s latest menu refresh features an array of handcrafted options, including:
- New! Eggs Benedicts: Guests already trust IHOP to make their breakfast favorites, and Eggs Benedicts are no different. We’ve covered all the flavors guests crave with our new line of Eggs Benedicts – from classic ham, to veggie, to a spicy poblano kick, to transforming our hickory-smoked bacon into a bourbon bacon jam. For this menu innovation, IHOP uses a new high-quality hollandaise that is rich and creamy, delicious poached eggs (or eggs however guests would like them!), and toasty English muffins.
- New! Sweet & Savory Crepes: Soft and delicate, IHOP’s new Sweet & Savory Crepes offer all-day flavors like Cinnamon Bun, Fresh Berry, and Chicken Pesto.
- It’s Back! Cinn-A-Stack: IHOP’s fan-favorite Cinna-A-Stack Pancakes are back on menus nationwide. With its iconic cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese icing, Cinn-A-Stack is one of the brand’s best-selling recipes, and most frequently requested menu item to bring back.
- New! Ultimate Steakburgers: IHOP’s updated lineup of Ultimate Steakburgers includes a new four-cheese crisp and bourbon bacon jam – two savory and delicious builds that are sure to excite guests’ taste buds. Guests can upgrade cheese on any Steakburger to the four-cheese crisp made with sharp cheddar, Swiss, fontal, and gruyere.
- New! Fish and Shrimp: IHOP now offers crispy battered Fish and Shrimp platters served with French fries, tartar sauce, and a lemon wedge to curb guests’ seafood cravings.
- New! Fresh Salads: The newest Fresh Berry and Chopped Chicken Salads feature quality and fresh ingredients to meet the lighter side of guests’ cravings.
- New! Beverages: From new Mango Iced Tea to Strawberry Lemonade Splashers, IHOP now offers even more beverage options to quench and meet guests’ desires.
The new menu is available at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide starting Monday, April 3. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit IHOP.com.
*For a limited time at participating IHOP restaurants only. Account sign-up required. Restrictions apply.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For more than 65 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, including Ultimate Steakburgers, Hand Crafted Melts, Burritos & Bowls and more. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of December 31, 2022, there are 1,781 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and nine countries outside the United States. IHOP restaurants are franchised by affiliates of Glendale, Calif.-based Dine Brands Global, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).