American Diversified Holdings Corporation (OTC: ADHC) is announced today announce that the company is in the final stages of developing a state-of-the-art e-commerce site offering CBD products under ADHC brand UNIVERSAL WELLNESS.
ADHC and its operating division UNIVERSAL WELLNESS previously announced a comprehensive alliance with GGII's leading group of a companies in the CBD and Hemp sector. ADHC's agreement with Green Globe Intl Group (OTC: GGII), Hempaco (NASDAQ: HPCO) and GGII's operating subsidiary Green Star Labs provides for a broad range of services and interrelated business activity.
The GGII/HEMPACCO/GREENSTAR group has entered into this alliance with ADHC and will collaborate as outlined below:
- Formulation, manufacturing, private label, inventory management, packaging and shipment logistics with be provided by Green Star Labs under the Universal Wellness and Rolls Choice Brand.
- Jointly design a line of CDB, Dietary Supplements and Cosmetic products to be offered through ADHC' e-commerce beta platform .
- Introduce and negotiate endorsement agreements with social media influencers and noted HipHop/Rap luminaries. Hempacco currently has relationships deals with Snoop Dogg Brands, rap artist Rick Ross, Hemp Hop Smokables and Cheech and Chong, Hemp Cigarettes.
- Parties have agreed to a financial partnership including share issuances, line of credit for product inventory, capital formation and addition of future management.
- Parties have agreed to assess the develop of ADHC existing brand and future products under development, including products sold under the Rolls Choice Brand of cannabis adhesive pens and Universal Wellness lifestyle and CBD products.
This alliance and new ECommerce business is set to springboard ADHC'S branded products into the rapidly growing CDB market sector. A recent report by Market Research Future (MRFR) indicated the CDB market is expected to reach over $59 billion by 2030 an 18% CAGR.
"The GGII/HPCO team is a great alliance partner for ADHC, we can now focus on pushing our brands to the forefront of the CBD and Cannabis markets with a manufacturing and brand building partner that is a dream come true for our shareholder," commented ADHC management.
About Hempacco (NASDAQ: HPCO)
Hempacco Co., Inc.'s goal is Disrupting Tobacco's™ nearly $1 trillion industry with herb and hemp-based alternatives to nicotine cigarettes by manufacturing and marketing herb, spice, and cannabinoid smokables and rolling paper. Hempacco owns The Real Stuff™ functional hemp cigarette and rolling paper brand.
Hempacco's operating segments include:
- Manufacturing of smokables, hemp rolling paper, and cannabinoid sticks
- Smokable technology development
- The Real Stuff™ brand of functional smokables and rolling paper
- Cheech and Chong Hemp Cigarettes and Hemp Hop Smokables with Rick Ross
- Snoop Dogg Joint Venture of Hemp-Derived Products
Learn more at www.hempacco.com.
Order products at www.realstuffsmokables.com.
About Green Globe International, Inc. (OTC: GGII):
Green Globe International is a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods incubator and holding company of intellectual property, products, and companies that better people's lives by helping them feel and look better inside and out.
Green Globe International (GGII) owns or has interests in several brands and companies including; Green Star Labs, Inc., changing how people feel about themselves inside and out with nutritional supplements, CBD, and beauty products, and hemp CBD cigarette and rolling paper manufacturer Hempacco Co. Inc., (NASDAQ: HPCO) Disrupting Tobacco's™ $1 Trillion tobacco industry, with its subsidiaries and joint ventures including HempBox Vending, Inc. a vending and advertising company, Hempacco Paper Company, Inc., producing The Real Stuff Hemp Smokables and hemp paper smoking products like blunts, tubes, and cones, Cali Vibes, Inc. manufacturing cannabinoid cigarettes, HempHop Smokables, Inc., partnering with music producer and rapper Rick Ross, Cheech and Chong Smokables, Inc. delivering cannabinoid Hemp CBD cigarettes to consumers with Cheech and Chong as partners, StickIt USA, Inc., manufacturing a line of cannabinoid sticks, and HPDG, LLC a partnership with Snoop Dogg to develop hemp-derived consumer goods products.
Green Globe International is publicly traded under the ticker symbol (OTC: GGII). It continues to look for best-in-class companies, products, and patents to create Fast Moving Consumer Goods and channels to sell them, including retail automation and advertising platforms.
ABOUT ADHC/UNIVERSAL WELLNESS
ADHC is a publicly traded holding company trading under the ticker symbol (OTC: ADHC).
ADHC is currently developing two web-based branded businesses.
- Universal Wellness (UWS) is a wellness and lifestyle e-commerce site focused on providing innovative products, news, and the latest healthcare developments
Shares Outstanding: 866 million
Shares Restricted: 301 million
Shares in the Float: 504 million
TWITTER: @ADHCManagement. This Twitter page is the only official Twitter page for ADHC.
Information contained herein includes forward-looking statements.
These statements relate to future events or future financial performance, involving known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause our actual results to be materially different to performance or achievements expressed. You should not place undue reliance on these statements, since they involve known and unknown risks. Any forward-looking statements reflect the current view with respect to future events and subject to uncertainties.
Andrew Birnbaum, Chairman/CEO
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/american-diversified-holdings-corporation-otc-adhc-in-final-stage-development-and-beta-testing-of-new-ecommerce-platform-focused-on-cbd-products-134351061