Cyber Monday soundbar deals for 2022 are underway, explore all the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sonos Beam & Arc, JBL Bar, Bose 700, 300 & 900 and more deals on this page
(PRUnderground) November 27th, 2022
Cyber Monday smart soundbar & TV soundbar deals have landed. Compare the best savings on Vizio, Samsung, TCL, LG, Sonos, Bose, JBL & Roku soundbars. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Soundbar Deals:
- Save up to $180 on Sonos Beam, Ray & Arc soundbars (Sonos.com)
- Save up to 54% on top-rated soundbars from Vizio, Samsung, TCL & LG (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 60% on Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $220 on Bose Smart Soundbar (300, 700, 900), TV Speaker & Solo 5 soundbars (Bose.com)
- Save up to 55% on Vizio 2.0, 2.1, 5.1 & 5.1.2 soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 30% on a wide range of LG soundbars (LG.com)
More Soundbar Deals:
- Save up to 85% on LG soundbars & surround sound systems (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $100 on Bose smart wireless soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $30 on TCL Alto soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 29% on a wide range of Roku soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Shop Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage & Theater soundbars (Bang-Olufsen.com)
- Save on JBL Bar 2.0, 2.1, 5.0, 5.1 & 9.1 soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 39% on a wide range of JBL soundbars (JBL.com)
For more live deals, click here to shop Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and save on thousands of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Consumer Post recommends using the Capital One Shopping free browser add-on when deal hunting this Cyber Monday. It’s free to use for everyone and automatically applies available coupons to shopping carts at checkout. Their lightweight browser add-on helps millions of shoppers save money. Capital One Shopping compensates The Consumer Post when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About The Consumer Post
The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Original Press Release.