Photo from Pexels
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/ice-cream-scoop-cookies
Grab a baking sheet and an ice cream scoop. These GoodCook Ice Cream Scoop Cookies are a fun way to bake up some ice cream parlor-inspired sweets. Mix our delicious tried-and-tested vanilla-scented dough, then use a ProFreshionals full-size ice cream scoop to transfer hefty, round scoops of dough onto a GoodCook AirPerfect Baking Sheet. Bake until golden brown, then cook slightly and drizzle with pink icing and rainbow sprinkles.
For an extra cute idea, serve these Ice Cream Scoop cookies in banana split boats. They’re perfect for birthday parties or baby showers. And are sure to bring a smile to anyone who is an ice cream (or cookie!) lover.
Bake Up a Perfect Batch
The GoodCook AirPerfect Baking Sheet is so good at evenly baked golden brown cookies that “perfect” is in its name. Air Insulated baking sheets are designed to circulate circulates between 2 layers to ensure even heating and less scorching. Not only will these be the prettiest cookies you’ve made all month, but they’ll also be the most perfect!
Bake and Share
If you bake up your own batch of Ice Cream Scoop Cookies, tag us @goodcookcom. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Serves: 12
- Difficulty: Low
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Type: Desserts
- Total time: 45 minutes
Bookmark itPrint recipeIngredients
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- 4 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 – 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract or vanilla
- pink food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter, sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy in a large bowl. Add vanilla, flour, and baking soda. Mix together just until incorporated.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop dough into large rounds.
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the edges of the cookies turn a light golden brown. Remove and cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all icing ingredients. Transfer to a ziptop baggie, snip the corner from the bag, and drizzle pink icing across the top of each cookie. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy!