Photo from Pexels
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/one-pan-mediterranean-salmon
One Pan Mediterranean Salmon Bake is a quick and easy sheet pan dinner full of fresh, bold flavors. A simple meal that’s perfect for weeknights but elegant enough for dinner guests. Everything you need is baked on one sheet, so this One Pan Mediterranean Salmon Bake is ideal for nights when you’re too busy to cook.
We love sheet pan dinner recipes that come together quickly and minimize cleanup. This one features sunny Mediterranean flavors paired with flaky salmon filets and colorful veggies. A tasty blend of olives, walnuts, and parsley is drizzled over melt-in-your-mouth salmon and roasted up with vibrant cherry tomatoes and fresh green beans. We made this recipe as simple as possible, pairing protein and veggies that cook evenly together and come out of the oven at the same time. Add this healthy one-pan meal to your weeknight dinner menu.
Get The Tools
GoodCook helps you get a delicious sheet pan dinner on the table in just 30 minutes. We use the GoodCook 17 x 11 Cookie Sheet for sheet pan dinners, and they turn out perfect every time. It’s heavy-duty, has an easy-to-clean non-stick coating, and is just the right size for both sheet pan dinners and big batches of cookies. Keep a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl handy for extra meal prep duties. It’s perfect for mixing cookie dough or tossing veggies with a sauce and much more. Are you ready for a quick and tasty dinner?
Make & Share
Happy One Pan Dinner Making! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
- Serves: 3-4
- Difficulty: Low
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Type: Main Dishes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Bookmark itPrint recipeIngredients
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 2 lemons, finely sliced and halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp garlic puree
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups fresh green beans, snipped
- 2 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a mini food processor, combine olives, walnuts, salt, parsley, and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Pulse until finely minced.
- Place salmon fillets on a GoodCook 17×11” Large Cookie Sheet. Spread olive mixture atop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic puree, paprika, and green beans. Spread on baking sheet.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet just below green beans. If desired, drizzle lightly with olive oil, salt, and pepper generously.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy